“Yummy”
Review of Habit

Habit
Ranked #45 of 436 Restaurants in Ventura
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Always a delight when our family visits Ventura. Tasty and well-priced. Family friendly. The kids make a beeline for this place !!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I love The Habit! This location in Ventura especially. I always get the same thing: a double char burger with bacon and guac....AMAZING! Then I drench their fries in hot sauce and dip the min ranch! I was surprised to see more restaurants popping up in Utah and other states. I recommend it to all of my friends and family who live in Utah. :)

Reviewed 31 May 2013

gourmet type burger, w quick service. come here from time to time definitely a step up from the standard burger chains. it does cost a little more as well, but quality is definitely noted!

1  Thank oneeddy1
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We eat here frequently because the food is so darn good. The salads are wonderful, I love the BBQ chicken salad and the Santa Barbara Cobb. Each salad is prepared fresh, the chicken is often warm and the portions are very generous. The burgers are very good as well, I love the Teriyaki Charburger with its slice of Pineapple and all the trimmings on a whole wheat bun, its so good and I pretend its even healthy! They have regular fries, sweet potato fries, and onion rings and all of them are delicious. We often order half regular fries and half sweet potato fries, a perfect way to appease both myself and my husband's different tastes. They also have a variety of grilled sandwiches including veggie, chicken club, tuna, and tri tip and all of them are delicious. They do have a kids menu with things like grilled cheese (which I really want to try) and a limited desert menu including a fantastic sundae, shakes, malts, and ice cream cones. The first Habit burger was in Santa Barbara and now they are in multiple states. We like it much more than In and Out!

1  Thank Amelia H
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Stayed at a nearby hotel and stumbled across this place. Very tasty food, average prices. Better than average fast food.

Been to Habit? Share your experiences!