“Italian Garlic Supreme pizza to die for!”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
UT
“Italian Garlic Supreme pizza to die for!”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Roundtable Pizza is one of my "must eat" places when I come home for a visit. I order the same pizza each time: Italian Garlic Supreme! This is quality pizza, too, folks - no five buck pizza here. Quality ingredients = a delicious meal!

• Visited July 2012

Ventura
“Everybody loves........Pizza night!!!”
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Stopped off and ordered to go. Got the Garlic Supreme Pizza Large, a family size salad (That I put together myself) and an order of 12 hot wings. The Pizza was light and not greasy tasting. The wings were alil dry but good and the salad bar had a fresh selection of items. Had a Fat Tire ale as I waited for my order and noticed the restaurant was very clean. Ultimately my order came to a whopping 40 bucks (including the beer) which is alot but it was better pizza then most delivery chains. I enjoyed the meal overall and the friendly service for just getting take out but the price needs to come down a bit for me to become a regular.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Jedimasterkush
california
“quality pizza”
Reviewed 12 April 2011

Good pizza. Better than toppers imo. Good quality ingredients. Same price range. Can't complain. service is basic. Its a pizza place. environment could be a little more interesting though