“Donuts-Yay!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stopped here&ordered 2 iced coffees&a dozen dounts.A good variety of donut flavors to choose from.mint chocolate(seasonal,i think),strawberry frosted,brownie batter,cookie dough,regular glazed,chocolate glazed,lemon filled,blueberry,jelly filled,powdered donuts-that's just the ones that i easily remember...plenty of choices.

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Went by to get donuts one nite around to the drive threw window the person that took my order didn't sound like they wonted to be there. They ask what I wonted then said come to the window when I got up there she ask what I ordered it took 10 mins to get my order and when I gave her the money she gave me my change and donuts and slammed the window not so much as have a nice day or please come back. I will drive out of my way not to go back there again.

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I go here at least once a week for coffee on the way to work. Best coffee in the area! Also great selection of donuts made daily.