Econo Lodge Inn & Suites near Chickamauga Battlefield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
4 A's Inn(Chattanooga)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The older man running the hotel is rude and unfriendly. They will not tell you that if you book your stay with a certain amount of people , it has to stay that number. I was not aware my step dad was joining my mom and we were charged an additional 10 dollars a night per person. The super 8 next door was 20 dollars less and very friendly. I cant believe this hotel is part of Best Western.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Cora W
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is a motel not a hotel as advertised. At check in front desk was dealing with another complaint as we came in so we should have known better, but had already paid online. Carpet was damp, room stunk. sheets were stained and dirty water pressure was bad. equipment hair dryer and coffee maker were dirty and old! Breakfast.... juice was warm. eggs were just sitting out on a tray not chilled (passed on those....duh!) bagels were hard and waffle mix took forever to come out of dispenser. syrup container was stuck to plate on table. Awful experience while traveling with the family!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Tera J
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very nice accomendations. Clean and quite so you can sleep. The water was extremely hot which is very unusual for a hotel. Had no probelm withmy two fur babies staying with me. The mini frig was very cold and worked very well. The only negative thing is the remote was missing the back to hold the batteries in and no guide for program listings.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Beth H
Battlefieldinn, Public Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites near Chickamauga Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Beth,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have stayed with this hotel on and off over the last half year now. Location is great and convenient with a vey friendly staff. Breakfast menu was good and the beds very comfortable. I chose this place for my business trips every time mainly because of the friendly staff and location. I am very pleased with my stays at this hotel, especially if its the king size room, nice couch area separated by a half wall to the bedding area. Showers had hot water within first couple seconds always a plus. All in all a very satisfied stay, cant stress enough on the friendliness of the staffing.

Room Tip: King size options have couch and coffee table area spit from bed area by a half wall set up.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Kristopher S

Dear Christopher, let me start by thanking you for taking time to write about your experience; and, bringing your repeat business to our hotel. We are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us; and, we hope to do the same in the future. Thanks again.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very friendly throughout our stay. Check-in, breakfast and check-out was exceptional. They went out of their way to ensure we were assigned the type and location of the room I requested when I made my reservation over their internet site. The outside area as well as the lobby, and room were clean. I felt the price was a little high for that area but it was the start of a holiday weekend and there were high school graduations at the local schools.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roger P

Thanks Roger P, Our team here at the Best western Battlefield Inn is very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.