My husband and I stayed for a quick overnight. The hotel room appeared to be a newly remodeled one and was very clean. Nice shower head and good water pressure. Beds were comfortable with lots of pillows. Breakfast buffet was cereal, breads, fruit, juice, and waffles with all we needed. There is a national park very close but we didn't go there. Not many choices of restaurants close by. Although an older area of town, it was quiet and we did not feel uncomfortable there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Oglethorpe Hotel - Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, THE FINEST HOTEL IN FORT OGLETHORPE, GA. Stay at this Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia hotel ideally situated six miles off Interstate 75 and six miles South of Interstate 24 in Northwest Georgia. The Econo Lodge inn & Suites is conveniently located eight miles from downtown Chattanooga and four blocks from the famous historical landmark, The Chickamauga Battlefield. Hotel guests will have easy access to the area's key attractions including the Tennessee Aquarium (8.3 miles), Lookout Mountain (9.6 miles), Rock City Gardens (14 miles) and the caverns of Ruby Falls (11 miles). The Hamilton Place Mall (11.46 miles), one of the largest in Tennessee, is also nearby. Guests may choose from a variety of suites including king suites and whirlpool suites. Each guest room features all of the thoughtful amenities needed to make your stay more relaxing such as Free Continental Breakfast, Outdoor Swimming Pool, and more. While enjoying the beauty of North Georgia's woods and Chattanooga's many attractions, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. Whether you are traveling to Fort Oglethorpe for business or vacation, our convenient Fort Oglethorpe hotel offers a comfortable, relaxing retreat. PET FRIENDLY HOTEL: Pets are allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 pets per room with 25 pound weight limit. Cats and dogs only. Pet rate is $15 per day per pet. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning. HOTEL POLICIES: Higher rates may apply for holidays and special events Guests must be 21 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or providing a current ID Proof of age may be required at check-in A valid credit card with photo ID is required at check-in Checks are not accepted Children 12 and under stay free Basic rates are for up to 2 adults and 2 children per room. Additional adult guests in the same room (over the age of 12) will incur a daily fee of $10 per person Cash/debit card payments will require a deposit upon check-in Hotel has no elevator 24-hour cancellation fee A $200 fee per day will be charged for smoking in a non-smoking room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites near Chickamauga Battlefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Battlefield Hotel Fort Oglethorpe
- Best Western Fort Oglethorpe
- Fort Oglethorpe Best Western