“More than just Cinnamon Crunch Bagels.....”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
“More than just Cinnamon Crunch Bagels.....”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I have always thought of Panera Bread as a pastry shop, and they have some of the best. The cinnamon Crunch Bagel with hazelnut cream cheese is heaven! I had never tried their "real food" items, so last week I got a chicken cobb salad and this week I got the strawberry chicken salad and both were really, really good! I was impressed. Both had loads of ingredients other than lettuce, the salad was fresh and crunchy and everything about the salad was a good experience. I would highly recommend them!

• Visited August 2013

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Nasty dining area”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This is the second time we have been to this Panera on a Sunday. We thought that the first time we visited and the dining area was nasty it was just an isolated incident. This time we arrived about 6:30 PM. There were few customers seated in the dining area. We had a hard time finding a table clean enough to use. I have to wonder if the food preperation area is as dirty as the tables and floors.

• Visited July 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great, except for Patrick”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Patrick was rude and looked like he was interested in my little boy! Will never return as long as he works there.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank SammieEllie
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love Panera! Very fresh, healthy, flavorful food choices, great salads, soups, breads, desserts and beverages. I...”
Reviewed 25 June 2008

I love Panera! Very fresh, healthy, flavorful food choices, great salads, soups, breads, desserts and beverages. I could happily stay there all day, especially if I had a laptop! The atmosphere at this particular Panera is very nice as it is more spacious than some.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook