“Nice Place!”

Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Sulphur
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We enjoyed the wine tasting, and purchased several bottle of their wine. AND have been back twice now. Nice people, good wine, cute bistro area... can't go wrong on a visit to them.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We walked here from our stay at the Artesian, only open between 4-8. everyone was very helpful and the wine was a nice surprise. the wine tasting was fun and I liked the ability to hag out after and have a glass! the cheese plate was great and had some of the largest grapes I've ever seen. I like the idea that you can order some snacks with your wine

2  Thank Victoriaharrison
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Worth the trip over to Sulphur. Love the wine tasting and the ladies there was so nice and informative. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

My husband and I stopped in here to check out the selection and was pleasantly surprised. They have a great and wide selection of wines. They also offer a tasting area and lots of wine accessories. It is a large store and the set up is beautiful. I found some great wines and plan to return again in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I went here with my husband. We both usually like sweet wines and they had a lot of these to sample. The staff was very friendly. They have a nice selection of wines to purchase. I will definitely go back the next time I am in Sulphur.