Arbuckle RV Resort
US$79
Hotwire.com
Economy Inn Express(Pauls Valley)
US$57
US$78
US$68
RodewayInn
US$101
Comfort Inn & Suites(Pauls Valley)
US$108
US$90
ComfortInn
US$124
Days Inn Pauls Valley(Pauls Valley)(Great Value!)
US$75
TripAdvisor
All reviewstravel trailerdog parkcultural centerplaygroundfishingwalmartpool
Reviewed 18 June 2009

I didn't even stay at this place, just called for information on amenities and pricing and the lady was rude to me. I asked her why they charged $2 extra per child on top of $25 fee for a full hook-up rv sight. She said" Because they swim in MY pool, use MY showers, and I have to clean up after them!" Wow, talk about rude!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank OkieMomof3_8
Reviewed 26 June 2005

Love this area, love the national park - but this place.......eeek
This place is 1/2 trailer park 1/2 RV park. It is clean, and it has a pool, but BEWARE. The owners were rude, rude, rude, rude and confrontational.

They were not in when we arrived, just a note on the door. The family we were traveling with was already set up, so we allowed the kids to swim in the pool for a bit. As we were going up to the shower to rinse off, the owner, Dick, came up to me and my two daughters and began harrassing us about using the facilities without being registered guests. I tried to explain the sitation to no avail. Apparently he wanted to VENT. I offered to pay him whatever fee was appropriate since we were staying with our friends in their large camper. He wouldn't take our money, just wanted to go on and on griping- in front of my kids. My husband saw the scene, also offered to pay for use of the pool, tried to explain that no one was there to pay when we arrived - He just kept saying, "It's not about the money, it's about using the facilities without being registered". He wasn't able to tell me how I should have registered if no one was in the office, or if I should have just sat on the steps in 95 degree heat waiting for them to return, or what I should have done.

Apparently his wife did think it was "all about the money" She came right over the next morning and insisted that we pay for a full campsite, even though we stayed in our friend's camper. We gave her the huge amount of $22.00 and got the heck out of there.

We wondered why they weren't even 1/2 full when all the other campgrounds were booked solid- now we know why. If the National park is full stay at Shady Oaks or go back into town to the Chickasaw National Park - but I'd avoid these folks like the plague.

17  Thank Blestwith2girls