“Looking forward to returning soon!”

Echo Canyon Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Sulphur B&B and Inns
charlottesville, va
“Looking forward to returning soon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

My friends and I stayed here during our Girls' Reunion this past weekend and had a very memorable experience. Carol went out of her way from the time we arrived up until our departure to ensure we were well accommodated and that every detail was accounted for. We arrived earlier than the usual check in time for our massages and Carol greeted us with a smile and allowed us to bring in our things early. Our massages were excellent and the spa is beautiful, clean, and relaxing. We were offered beverages from the bar from the friendly staff as well at this time. We took Carol's suggestion and walked around one of the beautiful nearby lakes which was just a two minute drive from the Resort. The views of the surrounding area are breathtaking and the potential for outdoor activities abounding. We were relieved to have had a lighter lunch, dinner was absolutely delicious but a lot of food! Everything was cooked to perfection. Carol made a special Vegan meal for one of my friends which was greatly appreciated. The homemade pesto and croutons were out of this world! We also shared each of the three dessert options (cheesecake, chocolate mousse, baked apple cake) which were amazing. The room was very comfortable, I wish we had booked one with a balcony though (next time :)!). We had to depart early so Carol put together special to go gourmet breakfast boxes with juice for us, yum! Again, this gesture was much appreciated! We had a coffee machine in the room (will probably bring my own coffee next time) and refrigerator as well as beverage/snack options in the common kitchen area at all times. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful Resort and being the only one in driving distance in the group, I look forward to returning in the next few months! I'm already planning a trip for my husband and I, I know he will love it all just as much as I did. Thanks for everything, Carol!!

Room Tip: Eat a light lunch, you'll want to have plenty of room for dinner :)! Wish I chose a room with a...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

The drive was beautiful and scenic. We had a private nice cabin with a jacuzzi. The food was excellent. Our couples spa day was a high point. We had an excellent spa day. We will return to Echo Canyon Spa Resort!

• Stayed October 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I enjoyed an evening at Echo Canyon Resort. Everything was perfect!! After arriving we were told that they had upgraded us to Cabernet Canyon for no extra fee. Our dinner was delicious!! We had mouth watering 8oz. Filet mignon, succulent duck, and fresh halibut. It was enough food for three meals. Their homemade peach beverage was so good I asked for the recipe. This b&b is off the beaten path which is good for those wanting to get away. The peaceful serenity is abundant, we had a spectacular view from our room too. I can't say enough about this place. My boyfriend and I took a dip in their hot tub at night. We also enjoyed their four course breakfast in the am.... Which we barely made it to. (We did not want to get out of bed, because of comfort) I give Echo Canyon Resort in Sulphur 5 stars, and am planning on returning soon. There are plenty of recreational activities outside of Echo. My boyfriend and I enjoyed going to Turner Falls and the Chickasaw national recreational area.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Moore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

What an awesome way to start out our 20th anniversary honeymoon trip!!! We've never stayed at a B/B before, so this was such an amazing stay. We arrived on a Thursday afternoon and was greeted by Carol (owner) who showed us around the facility. Going during the middle of the week was great because we practically had the place to ourselves. The dinner (cooked manily by Susan, Carols sister) couldn't have been any better. The peach drink was so good. When I made the reservation I mentioned I am a retired 20 year Navy veteran and Joe (owner) put us in the Rose Palace for a really good price (thanks Joe). All in all, we will return, even if it's just for dinner!!! Thank you all for your hospitality and starting out our 2nd honeymoon the proper way.

Moore, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed one night for our 20th anniversary trip. We stayed in the Rose Palace. It on a Thursday, so we almost had the place to ourselves. The food was outstanding, the Peach Nectar drink, served with every dinner, was incredible, and the warm, thoughtful service was refreshing! It was restful, beautiful, and quiet. Our couples massage at their Aloha Spa was relaxing and professional. We plan to drive out for just the dinner on a special occasion again soon!

Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We were looking for a relaxing weekend getaway not too far from home. We had the most relaxing weekend--couldn't be happier! The owners, staff, spa, & food--breakfast & dinner (including fresh juice from the orchard) were wonderful!!! The rooms were warm and romantic! We will definitely be back & can't wait!!!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

The location is magical. The staff is very professional while being warm and fun. They are extremely attentive. The rooms are inviting while being elegant. Spa services fantastic. Will come back frequently.

• Stayed September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sulphur
Hampton Inn & Suites Pauls Valley
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pauls Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 10 in Pauls Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Admore
Baymont Inn & Suites Ardmore

Been to Echo Canyon Spa Resort? Share your experiences!