“Perfect Romantic Getaway”

Echo Canyon Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Sulphur B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Echo Canyon Resort and Spa was a wonderful vacation. My husband and I have taken several grand vacations in the past, but this one beat them all! Joe and Carol were wonderful hosts, and the food and Spa were divine!

Room Tip: All of the rooms have a giant whirlpool tub in them. You can't go wrong here.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We needed a place to relax. OH my we found it. Never stayed at B & B. We have totally been missing out. Wonderful place, from the minute I called for reservations this place was exceptional. Joe answered my call for reservations no way did I think we could stay the same day. My husband needed a message, they even made that work on short notice. I'm thinking about when we can return - wonderful staff. Dinner was exceptional, until breakfast, wonderful doesn't describe. This is coming from a person that doesn't do B & B, well that was then. If you want to relax, this is your place! The room was relaxing. Thank you Joe, Carol, Michael for everything. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We are actually pulling out of the resort as I'm writing this. And I'm so sad that we have to leave this was the best place I have ever stayed. Joe and Carol are absolutly amazing hosts as well as Michael and every staff member there. The food was better than anything I have ever eaten at a 5 star restaurant. You should put this on your bucket list, as good as it gets we will be back soon!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I found Echo Canyon while looking online for somewhere to stay for a weekend getaway. I read the reviews and was impressed at all the positive comments. We did not eat dinner at the resort, but the breakfast was fantastic. The staff was very attentive and we indulged in massages and the massage therapist did a great job. Our room was HUGE and had all the comforts we could have asked for. It was large enough for a king bed, table and chairs, large armoire, couch at the foot of the bed, big screen TV, and jacuzzi for two. And that's not counting the large bathroom. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. I imagine it's a pretty view from the balcony when the trees are in bloom. Driving up to the resort I would not have imagined it would be as nice as it was. It's kind of tucked away. And we were very impressed that the owners built the resort ground-up on old cattle land. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Our 46th anniversary was spent at the wonderful Echo Canyon resort in Sulphur, Oklahoma. On Sunday afternoon we arrived and were greeted by the hosts, Carol & Joe. Settled into our cottage then proceeded to the Bar area for visiting with others. A candlelight dinner was served promptly at 7 p.m. in the dining room. The fixed menu was excellent: Salad, Duck, Steak, Shrimp Scampi, potatoe, vegy, and dessert. Next day we did massages -- the best ever!! The price varies from room to cottage and includes breakfast.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Lady Jane cottage---large room w/kitchen, patio
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2014

My husband and I couldn't have picked a more perfect bed and breakfast! The view from our room balcony was breath taking. The food was delicious. The dining room had individual tables for two giving a feel of more intimate setting. And our couples massage was the best part!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

The quote from the movie "The Castle" now makes sense. My wife and I were in the US from Australia on business and had time to visit long lost family in Ada Oklahoma. I use TripAdvisor a lot and found Echo Canyon Resort had great reviews. We stayed in a Carriage room on the hill and absolutely loved it. Very spacious room and fitted with great features. Strongly recommend it and will be back. We met some fantastic people from Oklahoma who use it as a getaway retreat and they loved it as well.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sulphur
Hampton Inn & Suites Pauls Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central
Canyon Breeze Motel
Canyon Breeze Motel
#3 of 9 in Davis
Super 8 Sulphur
Super 8 Sulphur
#3 of 3 in Sulphur

Been to Echo Canyon Spa Resort? Share your experiences!