“Reservation Service needs to be updated!”

Echo Canyon Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Sulphur B&B and Inns
Fort Worth, Texas
“Reservation Service needs to be updated!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed here for our anniversary in May 2012 in one of the less-expensive rooms (although it was still expensive). Our upstairs neighbors seemed to pace the floor all night and it was very noisy... we got no sleep at all. I told the management about this and they offered us a free room on our next anniversary.. So, we returned in May 2013 and after making the reservation for our free room she told us we arrived one night too late. Unfortunately I had not brought a copy of the confirmation email with me so I was unable to prove her wrong. I later sent her the confirmation and she apologized and offered another free stay. Not wanting another ruined anniversary we have not returned. It is a nice location and view, and nice breakfast. Need to work on the reservation end of things..

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank TvlGold
echo5804215076, Owner at Echo Canyon Spa Resort, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
This was an unusual couple?? Why did they not call housekeeping the first night they were here if somebody was keeping them up all night? The confirmation the lady sent us after her second stay, was her original confirmation from 2012, that is why the reservation they made was a day different than the 2013. We have had 2 or 3 reservation situations similar to this in twelve years of business, and it seems to always be the next year date is off, the response is usually oh we meant Saturday, just like last year.Hope they have many Happy Anniversries

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Irving, Texas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We spent a very relaxing, and restful 3 day weekend at Echo Canyon. Some friends had recommended it and we were thoroughly impressed. We stayed in the relatively new Carriage House, a truly opulent accommodation. At our first dinner, we were amazed at the excellent meal, great presentation and absolutely fabulous tastes. Then to top it off, from the dining room, we watched an assortment of wildlife, including rabbits, turkeys, deer, cardinals, and other birds. Echo Canyon Resort and Spa has a large property footprint which includes the accommodations as well as berry vines, several orchards, and many types of trees. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Very pretty place,and very peaceful! The rooms are nice and large with a view of the canyon!!
The staff was very welcoming ! They showed us where everything was and showed us what we needed to know about our room! The food was amazing !! The on complaint is there was way too much of it !!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Woodward, Oklahoma
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone thinking of taking their spouse on a romantic getaway. The dinner was wonderful, service great, room amazing, and spa services perfect. The overall price is worth every penny.

• Stayed May 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Echo Canyon Resort and Spa was a wonderful vacation. My husband and I have taken several grand vacations in the past, but this one beat them all! Joe and Carol were wonderful hosts, and the food and Spa were divine!

Room Tip: All of the rooms have a giant whirlpool tub in them. You can't go wrong here.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We needed a place to relax. OH my we found it. Never stayed at B & B. We have totally been missing out. Wonderful place, from the minute I called for reservations this place was exceptional. Joe answered my call for reservations no way did I think we could stay the same day. My husband needed a message, they even made that work on short notice. I'm thinking about when we can return - wonderful staff. Dinner was exceptional, until breakfast, wonderful doesn't describe. This is coming from a person that doesn't do B & B, well that was then. If you want to relax, this is your place! The room was relaxing. Thank you Joe, Carol, Michael for everything. We will be back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We are actually pulling out of the resort as I'm writing this. And I'm so sad that we have to leave this was the best place I have ever stayed. Joe and Carol are absolutly amazing hosts as well as Michael and every staff member there. The food was better than anything I have ever eaten at a 5 star restaurant. You should put this on your bucket list, as good as it gets we will be back soon!!!

• Stayed April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sulphur
Hampton Inn & Suites Pauls Valley
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pauls Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central
Candlewood Suites Ardmore
Hampton Inn & Suites Admore
Courtyard Ardmore
Courtyard Ardmore
#13 of 23 in Ardmore

Been to Echo Canyon Spa Resort? Share your experiences!