Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Willcox
US$55
US$52
Rodeway Inn(Willcox)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstruck stopbreakfast roomfront desk staffnice hotelroad tripturkey sausagewine festivalin townincluded breakfastpancake machinenext morningchiricahua national monumentwould stay here againbed was comfortablenicest hotelsmall towngreat place to stay
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Great place to stay. I'll echo what others have stated---comfortable beds, very clean, great television, friendly staff. A little pricier than other places in Willcox, but worth the extra.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2012

We spent one night here before heading to the Chiricahua's for some hiking. Check in was friendly, fast and efficient. We found the room to be very clean. Bed very comfortable. In the morning we were pleasantly surprised that the included breakfast had so many choices and the breakfast hostess was so friendly.

Room Tip: We always like to have a room on the top floors so no one is walking on our heads :)
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2012

All I can say is THANK YOU!!!!! Xenia, Susan, Sarah, Terry, Elva, Jan and everyone else who made my time in Willcox so very pleasant.

Caveat - I was a meeting room guest for 3 days and I will be staying there next month as well as using the meeting room again. I cannot stress how clean, friendly, helpful and awesome everyone was!!!!!

Sadly, Wings over Willcox (I think this is what the event was called) so everything was booked - I cannot sleep in a smoking room due to allergies, so I ended up staying someplace else. However, before I left I made sure to make my reservation for February.

I never look forward to leaving home but I am happy to know that his is where I will be staying and working while I spend time in Willcox, AZ.

I asked if Susan and Terry would be willing to take a photo with me so I could sing their praises on Trip Advisor. They were happy to oblige me. Again, stay here because it is clean, friendly, comfortable and a good value.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ruben R
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I checked in here after leaving the Quality Inn down the road. I had to stay in a smoking room because that was all that they had left (on New Years Eve). The smoke smell wasn't too bad unless I turned on the A/C. My room was quiet, clean, spacious and comfy. The bed was fabulous. Breakfast was your typical HIE breakfast, offering both hot and cold options so there was something for everyone. This hotel is right off of the interstate and has easy on and off options. Plenty of nearby food, mostly fast food.
My only complaint is that when I checked in, the young gal-who was very nice-promised she would find my Priority Club number for me and add it to my reservation. She did not and now I'm having problems getting credit for my stay. If I'm ever in the area again, though, I will stay here (and have my Priority club number with me).

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank smokymtndeb
Reviewed 27 December 2011

This review comes after staying at this hotel property several times in the past couple of years. The staff have always been very nice and this hotel is a gem among the HIE properties. Always clean and neat and friendly! Willcox is a great stop on the drive from Tx to Ca. While not a big city, its a nice town and the grocery store has Starbucks!

• Stayed: December 2011