Days Inn Willcox
US$55
US$52
Rodeway Inn(Willcox)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsparking lotpalm springsfit the billfavorite stoproom was cleanoatmealgreat nightdirt lotcochise strongholdlong drivelate at nightnecessitiesrampcatstarbuckspetaz
Reviewed 24 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This has long been a favorite stop. I have stayed here probably seven or eight times. This was not the best stay I've had, but no one is perfect. As a rule the staff is very friendly and accommodating. Upon my arrival the clerk was not what I would consider welcoming, however the next morning the desk clerk was more like I have come to expect. Usually I can depend on a good night sleep, on this trip the family above me was pretty noisy, but that was not the hotel's fault. I would not hesitate to stay again next year.
You cannot beat the location, just off of I 10 and, across from a Safeway for easy restocking. There are also numerous places for quick food. There is a very fair pet policy. Pretty good breakfast as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
pranjivandas, Manager at Days Inn Willcox, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Reviewed 25 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 November 2013

the room was very clean. the only problem I had was the light in the shower area made a lot of noise so I could not use it as a night light. left the tv on with the sound muted so I could go to the toilet during the night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for choosing Willcox Days Inn for your recent stay in Willcox.We are always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve,besause our customer deserve the very best.Thanks. Manager.