“Good location and wonderful food.”

Fiesta Guadalajara of Fruita
Ranked #14 of 34 Restaurants in Fruita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I like the service and atmospher of the resaurante. It actually has a lot more seating that I thought it would have. It is always bussy, and the salsa and/or cabbage mixture they bring to you with chips is such a refreshing taste when looking the eat mexican food. I love it. The portions are large, but so good, you will want to eat it all. I guarentee it. I have not had a meal I didn't like. It is all soooo very good. Not sure about the drinks with alcohol in them, but the ice tea is my favorite. enjoy

Reviewed 16 March 2013

These places are local chains, but there ARE differences in locations. We prefer this one to the GJ location. Always good food served quickly with a smile!
No excess use of lime here!!! :) Salsa is always tasty, but not overly spicy, and you get a cabbage slaw with your chips too!
Best deal is at lunch. Prices go up for dinner.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

After reading the reviews, we were anxious to take our friends to this restaurant for some good Mexican food. The entrees were all good, but nothing spectacular. We were seated directly under the AC vent and had to ask to be moved. Decor is dated and could use some cleaning, but the staff was efficient and we were served quickly. The only complaint was the bantering between the staff members. It was good-natured and lively but very loud making it hard to converse ourselve.s

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Reviews led us to believe this would be a remarkable meal though we found it to be unremarkable. Food was neither great or bad. Our food was served quickly which was nice as we were traveling. Staff were attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

We ordered a variety of tacos and they were all delicious but the fish tacos were supreme. Not because they are fancy but just done right. This was my first time eating there but will not be the last. Friendly staff and good service!

Been to Fiesta Guadalajara of Fruita? Share your experiences!