“Sushi in Fruita”
Review of No Coast Sushi Fruita - CLOSED

No Coast Sushi Fruita
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Description: No Coast Sushi is a big city style restaurant in beautiful Western Colorado! Serving lunch and dinner with food that is handcrafted and made to order. Contemporary & Traditional Sushi & Japanese food made by chefs who love food & art. We care about our environment and community so we buy sustainable seafood when possible as well as local produce when in season and hormone antibiotic free beef, pork & chicken. Because we want everyone to feel good when they dine with us, we also have many vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options as well.
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Went on opening day for lunch! Great little addition to Fruita! The Wasabi Nut Roll was awesome! The decor and ambiance was perfect! Can't wait to go back! Tonight!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This place is great. Just what Fruita needed. My husband and I do not eat sushi. I ordered yakisoba and it was wonderful. My husband had tempura shrimp rolls and a salad and was in heaven. We are so fortunate to have this restaurant in Fruita. The owners are very nice and wait staff very attentive.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Well it's been a week since you opened and every day I've wanted to come back. Saturday my husband went to town and said he'd brought take out for lunch, BUT NO. Now he owes me big time! I cant wait to try the Poison Ivy. We were there on the first day, food was great and the service was super.