Enjoyed 3 pleasant days in this wonderfully tranquil place on the river. Very welcoming and helpful owners, excellent food in a friendly environment. This part of Arizona is extraordinarily beautiful and quite overlooked in favor of flashier places in the north. The Casa de San Pedro captures the feel of the area and is an ideal jumping off point for birding, hiking, and just chilling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SE Arizona territorial hacienda located on the San Pedro River - one of the Nature Conservancy's Last Great Places on Earth. 10 luxury guest rooms. Only 90 miles SE of Tucson, but only inches from heaven. Perfect for birding, hiking, biking or relaxing. Above al it is quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa de San Pedro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De San Pedro Hotel Hereford
- Casa De San Pedro Hereford, Arizona