We recently had a graduation celebration event at Casa De San Pedro. Many of our 14 office staff and a few family members of the graduate spent a Friday evening and the night there. This is an excellent facility with comfortable, clean rooms that open to a nice central courtyard, a great poolside area for relaxing, a dining room area with large windows and rustic tables, and an intimate great room for family and friend gatherings. Patrick and Karl were very accommodating prior to and throughout our entire stay. The breakfast they prepared was excellent. Several of our staff commented that they would be back. This is a great venue for a graduation, a reunion, a wedding party . . . or to just go for a weekend to relax and unwind. Thanks for an outstanding experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SE Arizona territorial hacienda located on the San Pedro River - one of the Nature Conservancy's Last Great Places on Earth. 10 luxury guest rooms. Only 90 miles SE of Tucson, but only inches from heaven. Perfect for birding, hiking, biking or relaxing. Above al it is quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa de San Pedro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De San Pedro Hotel Hereford
- Casa De San Pedro Hereford, Arizona