We only were able to spend one night at the Casa de San Pedro on the San Pedro River near Bisbee, Arizona, but we found it to be one of the best B&B's we have ever enjoyed. It's hard to decide what was best, but we think it was the cordial and warm welcome by the owners, the delicious homemade pie that welcomed us when we arrived in the evening, and the gourmet breakfast that was served in the morning. Also, the comfortable room, the lovely Spanish Colonial style courtyard with butterfly and hummingbird attracting plants around the fountain, the guided early morning bird walk with two experts filled with an astounding amount of information about birds and their habits, and the bird viewing right outside the dining room windows. Oh, we didn't even get a chance to try the beautiful pool and jacuzzi. This place is a 5 star plus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SE Arizona territorial hacienda located on the San Pedro River - one of the Nature Conservancy's Last Great Places on Earth. 10 luxury guest rooms. Only 90 miles SE of Tucson, but only inches from heaven. Perfect for birding, hiking, biking or relaxing. Above al it is quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa de San Pedro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De San Pedro Hotel Hereford
- Casa De San Pedro Hereford, Arizona