We stayed several nights at Casa de San Pedro while birding in SE Arizona. Located adjacent to the San Pedro Riparian Preserve, the Inn was really delightful ... quite elegant but unpretentious. The setting was perfect for our interests . The room was large and comfortable, opening onto a beautiful common courtyard. Karl and Patrick were incredibly accommodating, providing early breakfasts and suggesting guided walks by area naturalists. There was a guest laundry with all supplies provided. A highlight was the specially prepared Mexican dinner ($18 pp) on the night of our arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SE Arizona territorial hacienda located on the San Pedro River - one of the Nature Conservancy's Last Great Places on Earth. 10 luxury guest rooms. Only 90 miles SE of Tucson, but only inches from heaven. Perfect for birding, hiking, biking or relaxing. Above al it is quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa de San Pedro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De San Pedro Hotel Hereford
- Casa De San Pedro Hereford, Arizona