This was our fourth visit to the Casa and we love it even more. Karl & Patrick are the perfect hosts, the setting is magnificent and the food amazing. It offers excellent birding on the property and is located near many of the best birding spots in S.E. Arizona. However you don't need to be a birder to appreciate this B&B. The area also offers fantastic hiking and biking trails, historical places to visit and beautiful scenery. You'll love this B&B and will regret having to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SE Arizona territorial hacienda located on the San Pedro River - one of the Nature Conservancy's Last Great Places on Earth. 10 luxury guest rooms. Only 90 miles SE of Tucson, but only inches from heaven. Perfect for birding, hiking, biking or relaxing. Above al it is quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa de San Pedro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De San Pedro Hotel Hereford
- Casa De San Pedro Hereford, Arizona