We absolutely loved our stay at Casa de San Pedro & can't wait to return! We are nature lovers & birders, so this was a treat, even in January. It's perfectly located for birdwatching (Ramsey Canyon & the San Pedro River, our favorites) & for sightseers there are nearby spots such as the Coronado National Memorial, Bisbee & Tombstone. Awesome breakfasts cooked by our hosts and an ever present array of delicious baked goods. Comfy rooms, a sweet courtyard to greet the morning sun, laundry facilities. No TV, which we didn't miss (there is one in the "family room"). Check out nearby Mesquite restaurant in Hereford for a decent meal & a good Margarita.
In regard to safety issues being so close to Mexican border--stay on U.S. side & you'll be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SE Arizona territorial hacienda located on the San Pedro River - one of the Nature Conservancy's Last Great Places on Earth. 10 luxury guest rooms. Only 90 miles SE of Tucson, but only inches from heaven. Perfect for birding, hiking, biking or relaxing. Above al it is quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Casa de San Pedro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De San Pedro Hotel Hereford
- Casa De San Pedro Hereford, Arizona