“Great time”

Pelancho's
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Middlesboro
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Middlesboro, Kentucky
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

The best Mexican food ever. We haven't at the other place in town in over 3 years. The food is always hot, salsa is just perfect. The staff does an awesome job everytime. I can't say enough great things about this place.

Indiana
“Mexican -2 choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

There are 2 Mexican restaurants just in that little spot , one over in the little mall and this one in the old "Western Sizzlin" steakhouse bldg..both are ok, we visited Pelancho's for the first time that evening. It was a bit late in the day and we were looking for something not too crowded but still open! I was surprised that the food was good and the atmosphere very relaxed. The server was friendly and came back several times to check on our needs. I had rice with chees enchilada's and black beans. My husband had Fajita's. Since moving from that town many years ago, it is like being lost in time when I go back, but there are new things ( mostly restaurants) now and again ..We did enjoy the meal and would go back again.

• Visited May 2014
Oronoco, Minnesota
“Very quick Service for a Late Suppper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We entered the restaurant at about 9:10 p.m. and left at about 9:33 p.m.

The server brought a small carafe of salsa, small dishes & chips. We ate an entree each, me three chicken tacos & and he a combo plate. Everything was good. The salsa is nicely spiced. The tacos were hard-shelled tortillas filled with shredded chicken, cheese & shredded iceberg lettuce. I poured some salsa on the filling and then they were really good.

My only complaint is the server did not offer a refill of my soft drink.

Smoky Mountain, Tennessee
“Great food and great prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stopped here for what I call linner (lunch/dinner). They have a lunch menu, even on Saturdays. Food was excellent and the prices were just as good. It was my mom's birthday and they came out and sang to her and gave her a dessert. Would definitely go back!

Visited May 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great food and service. ...and Pelancho's dip. :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here on multiple occasions and continue to be impressed. The food is always delicious and the service excellent. I also love that when you order their fajitas, you actually get a full plate of meat. If you like dip, give the Pelancho's dip a try and you won't be disappointed.