“consistant crackerbarrell” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Middlesboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indiana
“consistant crackerbarrell”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Well, as always you can count on the consistency of cracker barrel. This one is new and has the usual charm. It is fun to visit " home" and see what has changed..we have eaten here a couple of times when visiting and found it to be just like the ones where we live now. The service was friendly ( as us southerner's are!) and the bldg. well kept and inside clean. We would recommend it if you like to be someplace " you know" and can count on to be the same quality!

Visited June 2014

Dayton, Tennessee
“Not your usual”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

The food was not the usual fare tat you get at a Cracker Barrel! The food by the time we got it was cold and the mashed potatoes besides being cold were awful! They were hard and the vegs that were supposed to have some body to them were mush! Not a pleasant dining experience! Not what you have come to expect from Cracker Barrel!

Visited May 2014
“Multiple strike outs!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Today was it 5-20-14 cracker barrels last disappointment for me and my friends! In a small town where options are limited you don't give up on a few bad trips...well today's visit took the cake! I have already called corporate and they promise to send a secret dinner to investigate...we got there at 12 and at 12:45 people there before us still had no food...when we ask our server how much longer on our order (there was 3 people in our party) she said 20-30 minutes that they were short staffed...we walked out...like I said before this is not the 1st or 5th bad experience but it's the last for me...usually it's bad service...sometimes bad food...so if u want to take your chance at it go ahead but it's not like the other 20 plus cracker barrels I've ate at across American!

Miracle, Ky
“Cracker Barrel forgetting their obligation to name”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We went to the Cracker Barrel and I thought why not try something new. They had a Pecan Chicken Salad. I imagine how great this would taste. Sad to say it had chilli powder on the pecans. It was awful! When I told my server, he just said most peopkle like it. No reimbursement or replacement. I have learned not to expect their new items to taste like country cooking. I will stick with the tried and true.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Miracle, Ky
“Country Cooking...Best In Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Cracker barrel has a down home atmosphere. They are a restaurant, that takes you back to a time when there was a good home cooked meal on the table. I have ate there various times, and cannot select just one item, but their chicken and dumplings are one of my favorite entrees. Of the sides both their mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes are delicious. Also their macaroni and cheese are baked, and so flavorable. You really need to try this restaurant, it is Family oriented so you can bring the children too.

• Visited October 2013