I've stayed at the Riverview every year since 2000 for an annual car event. It's like coming home. The owners treat everyone like family. The attached Restaurant has wonderful seafood, and on the other side, the Riverview bar is great. Cindy the bartender will fix up any drink with her special blend of fun and sarcasm. You may not get a mint on your pillow, but watching the sunset from the swing on the balcony is worth the price. Sure, it's an old building, but try it out and enjoy the fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closest Lodging to Cumberland Island Ferry, The Riverview Hotel circa 1916 has 18 guest rooms each named after some of the notable guests that have either visited or stayed at the hotel over the years. We serve a deluxe continental breakfast daily, wireless internet access, full service bar and restaurant, and pack picnic lunches to carry out. Reasonable rates and convenient location are a plus. Discover history, discover Cumberland Island, discover yourself, at the Riverview Hotel. Relax and enjoy beautiful St. Marys, GA, the little town by the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Riverview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverview Hotel Saint Marys
- Riverview Hotel St. Marys, Georgia