The room was very clean (our HOT button!) Suggest not getting a room over the bar as we could hear the noise from the St. Patrick's Day party below (used the air conditioner fan to block sound). The next (non-party) night was fine. The staff was very considerate and accomodating. The picnic lunch is a STEAL at $7! It was a very nice touch having a bag with bottled water and snacks in the room.
The restaurant was very good. The grilled rock shrimp dinner was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closest Lodging to Cumberland Island Ferry, The Riverview Hotel circa 1916 has 18 guest rooms each named after some of the notable guests that have either visited or stayed at the hotel over the years. We serve a deluxe continental breakfast daily, wireless internet access, full service bar and restaurant, and pack picnic lunches to carry out. Reasonable rates and convenient location are a plus. Discover history, discover Cumberland Island, discover yourself, at the Riverview Hotel. Relax and enjoy beautiful St. Marys, GA, the little town by the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Riverview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverview Hotel Saint Marys
- Riverview Hotel St. Marys, Georgia