“Close to the Cumberland Ferry and Riverview hotel.”
Review of Sharkbite Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Sharkbite Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The drinks are cold and the food is average. Good place to stop in if you are in the are but not one I would recommend traveling to.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Everyone told us the sunset views were the best from the balcony of this place so we went there for dinner around sunset. Although the sun was behind us, the view of the river was amazing as the sun was going down. My wife loved the shrimp and grits and the waitress was fantastic.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We decided to have lunch here today... nice view of the river from the upper deck. Had to ask for a waitress then had go down to the bar about 10 minutes later to ask for a waitress again... then we had to wait quite a while before the waitress arrived. I ordered the fried grouper sandwich and hubby ordered the Chicago sandwich with sausage. We ordered water to drink. There were a total of 6 people in the restaurant at the time we ordered.... took 20 minutes to get our water. Our food arrived about a half hour later and we were both incredulous... my fried grouper sandwich was a dry as a bone grilled fish something on a plain grilled bun, no condiments, nothing. I complained to the waitress that I had ordered fried grouper and she asked if I wanted to get a new sandwich but I honestly didn't want to wait another 45 minutes to eat so I decided to try it grilled. Big mistake... it was terribly overcooked and tasted very fishy, and I have never seen such a tiny, thin grouper filet??? I had asked her for tartar sauce and eventually went downstairs and got it myself from the bartender. The salad was good, the grouper stayed on my plate, a terrible waste of some kind of fish.
Hubby had the Chicago sandwich with sausage (extra charge for the sausage) His sandwich was a pile of shaved beef, peppers and cheese on a dry toasted bun, with a boiled Italian whole sausage plopped on top. No condiments again.
We were both disgusted. I complained to the bartender when we went downstairs to pay the bill. The bartender and the owner offered to take my uneaten meal off the check, which I appreciate. That was nice of them but does not excuse the poor food or service. We won't return.

1  Thank llwlos
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Just stopped in for an appetizer and wine and we were pleasantly surprised. Nikki was our waitress on the upstairs deck. We ordered a glass of wine and when it came, it was bad. Husband took the glasses down and they took care of it right away. Ordered nachos on her recommendation and they were terrific. She was attentive and it was all timely. It was the middle of the afternoon and not crowded but we enjoyed the view and the food. The food we saw being served around us looked great! We'd go back.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped off on a beautiful April Saturday. We were attracted by the 2nd floor porch that had a nice view. Got set up with drinks at the bar pretty quickly. Then we walked upstairs, got a table, then waited. We finally got menus. Ordered steamed oysters to start. A long wait later, we finally got raw oysters.... they rectified that fairly quickly. And until we got our oysters, the waitress refused to take our lunch order. We finally got our lunch order in, then waited a long time and finally got lunch, which was ok, not fantastic. So come and enjoy the porch if you have time to kill, because it is a nice place to relax. It's just that this place could be so much better.