“Nice Weekend Stay”

Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln.
Ranked #25 of 46 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My sister and I enjoyed our weekend stay at the Comfort Inn. It looked like it had been recently updated with new carpets. Our room was fine for our stay with windows that open, a microwave & fridge, good selection of channels. Breakfast had a good selection of pastries, fruit, cereal, waffles. We liked relaxing in the hot tub after our bike race early on Saturday morning. The hotel was close to a lot of different restaurants with easy access to the highway.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Benjamin S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln., responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear MyValentine2004
Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are pleased that you continue to enjoy our Comfort Inn hotel during your visits to Dayton. Our staff works hard to keep the property well maintained and clean. I am glad you enjoyed the pool and hot tub.I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. :)
Thanks again, and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Dayton.

B.S

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I satyed here with some friends. My friend booked it for 9-18 one night. We had 2 queen room i it had fridge and micro. it seemed fairly clean. I slept ok in the bed and had a few extra pillows. The internet seemed ok. I have been in other hotels where it has been so slow. it has an indoor pool it is small. It also has a hot tub. We used them both and it was quiet. We did have to get towels but the front dest was more than happy to help, The breakfast it was ok. I was not impressed at all with it. I wanted to go to cracke barrell but the rest of my party did not. The bad this is at 4 am you can hear everyone on floor above walking and hear the roar showers. The nice thing about this is LOCATION. there are several other hotels here so many resturants within walking distance. Cracke rbarrel right next door several others accross the street.. There are gas stations and walmart behind also. It so close to the Air Force Base and the Wright Attractions in downtown it is all about 10min. I would stay again for a night but if I was in town more than that I may try another hotel in this area.

Room Tip: The lower floor you can hear everyone above. Get down to breakfast if you call it that early. We wen...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Benjamin S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Dayton / Miller Ln., responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Paul D,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. I am glad that our rooms sufficed your needs and you found them to be clean. I sincerely apologize for the disturbance that you experienced . We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Regards,

B.S

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Just tried to register and learned that though we had reserved a nonsmoking room, one wasn't available. No explanation. Front desk was helpful in sending us on to the Quality Inn next door, which appears to be a better, and also less expensive, choice. Be warned, if nonsmoking rooms matter, go elsewhere.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stayed on Miller Lane for the wonderful restaurants and convenient gas stations and stores. We knew we would get in later in the evening and didn't want to spend a lot . Drury Inn was 130, this was 75. We got in at 10pm. Check in was quick and easy. We slept well, no noise, comfy room. We left at 8. Grabbed some fresh fruit and drink on way out. It was what we were looking for.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Avoid this hotel. No Elevators. The cigarette smell was bad through out the entire hotel. Asked for a room as far away from smoking rooms as possible. The girl put me next door to one. The rate was going up to $99.90 per night on my third and fourth night. This is NOT a $100.00 a night hotel. The Court Yard next door is only $20.00 more.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Just off the Interstate in Dayton, quiet street, food and fuel immediately available, a good value is the Comfort Inn in Dayton. A clean room, nice indoor pool, complementary breakfast, and friendly service with no hastles. Although on my recent trip I did not take my Sheltie along, they also allow pets. A walk across the parking lot to a CrackerBarrel makes this a one stop for the night location.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kenneth M
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Liked it, was good at best, gave it that third star due to a great breakfast and staff, rooms were dusty, but I've seen worse, carpets need a little cleaning, did find a hair in the bathroom that wasn't mine.

Room Tip: Again, it was ok, will try a different one next time i'm in Dayton
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business