Residence Inn Dayton North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$123
US$118
Fairfield Inn
US$112
US$106
WoodSpring Suites Dayton South(Dayton)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
All reviewsbedroom suitefront deskfull kitchenearly riserssam's clubtraveling with kidsfix the problemroom was spotlesslate checkoutcorner roomnight's restcleaning stafflove stayingeach morningsitting areanumerous restaurantsgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Tho the reservationist was one of the most bored sounding people ever, she did get it right. 5 of us traveled and we each had a place to lay our heads. It was clean, and quiet for the most part (except for the barking and barking dog across the hall) and the breakfast was filling: sausage gravy and biscuits, home cut and roasted potatoes (not frozen), scrambled eggs, bowls of fruit. Beds were comfy (had to get sheets for sleeper sofa) and general manager changed the light in overhead bathroom light. Front desk helpful and kind for such a busy place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Travis W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and letting us know how your stay was. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, although, I do apoloigize for the barking dog. It was my pleasure meeting you and changing your light bulb (jack of all trades). I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at tweller@thmc.biz.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

This hotel was extremely nice. I can't find a single negative. The hotel was clean. The suites were great and fully equipped. The breakfast was very good. The housejkeeping was excellent. The location was excellent, being only 12 minutes from the airport. If you are looking for a hotel near the airport, this is it.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks so much for staying with us and for the kind words. I am so glad that you enjoy our hotel and that we are able to take care of you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me at tweller@thmc.biz.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

We like Residence Inns. We made a reservation at the Dayton Ohio Inn for a convention date of May 16-18, 2013. We made this reservation in OCTOBER 2012! Today, May 10, 2013, we got an email telling us that the INN was "overbooked" and that they were moving us to another Residence Inn in a town 20 miles away. Since this is a convention weekend, local hotels are now sold out. We tried to talk to the hotel management for many hours. We stayed on hold for long periods and left callback numbers, but no one ever returned our calls. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

I would suggest avoiding this Residence Inn so they will not again be troubled by "Overbooking".

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry about the potential situation we put you in and the fact that no one responed to you. I should have made sure the we had reached out to you. While we never like to be in a situation like that, sometimes hotels do become overbooked. Thankfully, we were able to keep your reservation, however had we not, rest assure we would have found you a similar hotel and would have taken care of the first night. Please feel free to reach out to me at tweller@thmc.biz if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

My middle school daughter lives in Dayton, I live on the west coast, and I visit her every month. We always stay at this Residence Inn, which is a terrifically run operation in a very convenient location. I'm constantly impressed with how clean this place is, and who doesn't value that in their hotel stay? Whether it's the lobby, the pool area, or your room itself, you really get the sense that this hotel's management and staff CARE for the place, and take pride in keeping it ship shape. The staff are courteous and responsive. Location wise, while this site is a bit north of downtown Dayton and further from such locales as Beaver Creek and Kettering, you have immediate access to 75 and can get to any of those places in 20 minutes. Meantime, along Miller Lane, off of which this hotel sits, there are SCADS of restaurants of all sorts (including those unique to this area, like Smoky Bones), making it easy to dine out in a diverse manner. This hotel is so well run, I swear it rubs off on its guests, who tend to be really friendly toward each other. Where my daughter is concerned, she loves the indoor pool, and we have fun shooting hoops on their sport court out front. I don't write a lot of hotel reviews, but I love this place, my daughter loves it, so had to give it a well earned shout out.

Room Tip: We spoil ourselves with their two bedroom suites, and it is DIVINE!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate you staying with us and providing feedback. I am happy that you choose us as your "Home Away from Home" while you are visiting your daughter. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area. If you ever have questions or concerns feel free to email me at tweller@thmc.biz.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

This was the third of four legs for us on this trip. It was the first time my wife and I stayed at a Residence Inn. I'll get to all the standard expected comments, but first I want to talk about the on-site guest laundry facility. The first surprise was the number of washers and dryers available (6 washers and 8 dryers). Usually a hotel has one of each and calls it a laundry facility. The next surprise was the price; $1 for a washer and $1.50 for a dryer. Finally and most surprising was the fact that we didn't need to add more quarters to the dryer to get our clothes dry. This was a first for us! All of this talk about the laundry facility may seem minor, but it's conmforting to know you will not spend hours and lots of money getting your laundry done. We had a 1BR corner room with fireplace. Though we didn't use the fireplace, it was a nice addition to an already outstanding room. It felt like a home, not an apartment. Having extra space was important to us since most hotels forget about how much room is taken up by the luggage. This was not an issue. The layout of the room and bathroom was great! Having a full kitchen with life size (not mini) refrigerator and range was a bonus! The room and entire facility was very clean and comfortable. We didn't eat breakfast so I cannot comment on that. This extended stay hotel is in a higher class than the TownePlace Suites, but worth the extra cost. We highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Remember this is an extended stay hotel, not a full service hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Travis W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and providing feedback. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The one bedroom fireplace suites are my favorite! There is definately room to spread out. We look fowared to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area!