“Nice, new and friendly”

Residence Inn Dayton North
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

We were traveling through Dayton and found this close to the highway but not too close for noise. There are tons of restaurants and shopping close by. We found the place quiet clean and friendly. Breakfast was hot and fresh also. It was everything I expected.

• Stayed: September 2013
Travis W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for letting me know about your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and convenient location. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Wow- very clean and spacious suite! My kids loved having their own room and bathroom in our 2 bedroom suite!! Very comfortable and made our stay in the Dayton area!! The breakfast was great and loved the outdoor patio and basketball court. We will definitely stay at residence inns with the family again.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Michele S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and providing feedback. I am happy to hear that your family enjoyed thier stay. We look forward to being you "Home Away from Home" the next time you are in the Dayton area.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We visit this area 2 or 3 times annually to see friends and family. We always stay at this property. It is very clean, the staff is super friendly, helpful and professional. On every one of our trips, the front desk staff has gone out of their way to ensure all of our needs are met. Decent workout room, open 24-7, with a great indoor pool and spa.

You can't beat the area for convenience of good chain restaurants and drinking establishments. If you've got a little time to explore, there are beautiful parks in the area and a couple of great local places to eat and drink as well. Check out Bunkers in nearby Vandalia or the Little York Tavern right across the freeway from the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Travis W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback and being a repeat guest. I am so glad to hear that we are able to take care of you everytime you come to Dayton. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in are area!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

If you find yourself at this property, please ask for an odd numbered room (north side). The even number rooms face the receiving dock of the WalMart located right next door and it is very noisy ALL night long. We stayed for two nights and both nights were awaken by trucks backing up, high-lows loading and unloading the trucks and cranes moving the packages. The room itself was very clean, the property is well managed, and one of the nicer Residence Inn's we have stayed at. But for the noise...this review would have been a 5. Only minutes from the Dayton Art Institute and only 20 minutes from Kings Island/Soak City, and lot less expensive than those hotels closer to those attractions.

Room Tip: Ask for a north side, odd numbered room, otherwise, enjoy the all night loading and unloading of tru...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Carl P

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for providing feedback about your stay. I am so sorry to hear about the noise level from the shopping center side. I completely understand how a good nights sleep is important. Unfortunately we can not do anything about that but there are plenty of rooms away from that side to choose from. I am glad to hear that other than the noise, you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

This is a clean, pleasant property, with helpful, friendly staff. It is also super-convenient to Dayton - at most, a 10-minute drive (no traffic), and there are many decent chain restaurants on the same road. The breakfast is good enough as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Travis W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for writing a review. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Probably the worst mattress I have ever slept on. Felt literally like a partially inflated air mattress. Zero support. Room clean and nice otherwise.

Come on Marriott, spend some of that money and update the mattresses.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Travis W, General Manager at Residence Inn Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am so sorry to hear about your mattress. I understand the frustrations of not getting a good nights sleep due to a poor mattress. When you get a chance, please email at tweller@thmc.biz and let me know your room number, so that we can switch out that mattress. Again, I apologize and I do hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in the Dayton area!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I was in town for a week on Business and stayed at the Residents Inn Dayton North. The hotel is great, granite counter tops in the mini kitchen, decent shower, good hot/cold breakfast choices, and very convenient to evening meals. I was there with four co-workers and we walked to dinner at a different restaurant every night. The staff was very helpful and the room was clead and well maintained.

I will stay there again next time I am up there.

Room Tip: I was near the stairs in 316 I would suggest a room at the end of the hall if you are over sensitive...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Nyrken

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and providing feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Dayton area!