“RUDE!”

Ranked #12 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Chicago, Illinois
“RUDE!”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I was passing by on a road trip and I stopped to ask for rates. Now I did not STAY at this hotel but the service I got during this interaction left a bad traste in mouth. I went in to the lobby, and the hotel seemed busy but I thought I would ask for rates. I asked if they had AAA discount and the lady at the desk liturally LAUGHED in my face and siad the hotel was sold out. When I asked her if there were any other hotels close, she told me to "Call AAA". Well I will never stay here even if I had the chance!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank thrillsteven

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Westerville, Ohio
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Early Breakfast, WiFi, The frond desk clerk even made copies for me at no charge. Well lit rooms and desk to work. VERY VERY CLEAN. The entire hotel even smelled good. Great corporate rate.

Room Tip: Get the King Suite it's great
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Grantham, New Hampshire
Reviewed 20 June 2011

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The hotel is clean and maintained. The employees are friendly and helpful. They have a very nice breakfast so enjoy. The only issue I had was the mattress was very worn and time for replacement. I told the owner and he said that is in the works. My children did swim in the pool and my daughter's hair got very dry. Maybe too much chlorine or water is out of balance. Bottom line is this is a nice property.

Room Tip: Clean hotel
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
New Hampshire
Reviewed 17 November 2010

The room was spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable. Excellent internet which is always important to us. Excellent front desk which responded to a bad TV in the original room and immediately reassigned us to another room. The breakfast as good (fruit, eggs ,sausage,etc). There were several restaurants nearby. The hotel had an indoor pool but no exercise room. It was easy access from I-70. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 September 2010

Great location just off Route 70. Clean rooms and super soft sheets and towels. Front desk staff seemed busy with other duties when we arrived. Overall an average hotel good for a overnight stop.

Breakfast did not have muffins or yogurt, but did have waffles, bagels, toast, cereal and fruit. Eggs were very different. I can not even describe them, not like any scrambled egg I have ever eaten! Tastless and different texture.

Overall an okay place to stop for the night.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed 14 August 2010

We stayed overnight @ this hotel, and I really don't have anything negative to say, but nothing really stood out either. Just your run of the mill hotel chain hotel. It's fine if you are just passing through. It was pretty loud at times with people slamming their doors and stuff.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Wisconsin
Reviewed 27 July 2010

There are a lot of hotels in the area, but we found the Comfort Inn had a great rate and good online reviews on other sites. We were not disappointed. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly and answered all of our questions. A basket of apples was at the front desk available for guests. I thought that was a nice touch. There are a lot of restaurants and fast food joints in the area if you're hungry. Rooms are small, but we didn't care since we were just there for an overnight on our cross-country road trip. We were very happy with our stay there.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple