“the place to stay”

Ranked #14 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
houston texas
“the place to stay”
Reviewed 31 December 2005

We stayed for 6 days over the christmas holidays, the rooms ave very large and comfortable, with love seat sofa. It also has a small but nice enclosed pool that was very warm.

2 Thank landshark175

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 March 2005

I am from Taylor MI (20 minutes outside Detroit) and I have family that lives in Dayton. I have been staying at this hotel for at least 6 years every time I come in to town. I love it. The hotel is actually a very good spot..not to far from I-75 and very convient to the Dayton/Trotwood area. I rent a car in Detroit and my family and I jump on the highway and we are good to go. I love the fact that the McDonalds is right across the parking lot and the Meijers is right across the street and they both are open 24 hrs. Sometimes I put my family to bed(including my husband) and I'm off to meijers..I've learned my way around so, that if my uncles is up I travel to Trotwood to visit him. My uncle is so amzed how well I have learned my way around the city.. and to tell you the truth its because its easy to find my way back home (I mean to the hotel).
To the management of Comfort Inn keep up the good work.. Its really no suprise I have a Quality Inn right down the street from my hometown and I heard they are affiliated. And that hotel is beautiful.

Satisfiied Guest that will be returning this month

• Stayed November 2004
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 October 2003

A very nice and quiet spot with easy access, also large rooms with plenty of space at affordable rates. However the continenal breakfast left an empty feeling with no rolls, doughnuts and never did find any milk for cereal..but for a place to rest your bones, very nice.

3 Thank cows206