“nice hotel”

Extended Stay America - Dayton - North
Ranked #20 of 46 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed 12 March 2013

It was a great location near many restaurants and major highway. The room was clean and welcoming. I would stay here again if it in this area. The room was clean and it was hot when i first walked in the room, and the room that i had also has window to look out of to see the city. It was liked fresh air was nice. I would tell my family and friends about this hotel.

Room Tip: center of the hotel was quiter
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful things about experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of all of our guests and Im glad we hit the mark with you. As always let us know next time your in town so we can repeat your experience.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Great location near many restaurants and major highway. Clean and welcoming. I would stay here again if in the area. The room was hot when we first walked in but I liked that this hotel had windows that actually opened. The fresh air was nice.

Room Tip: Beware of rooms facing the highway as you will hear traffic if window open. Otherwise, we did not he...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

I want to start by thanking you for taking the time to give us a review and for your kind words. Im so glad we were able to provide you with windows that open, and you were able to get fresh air in your room. Please let us know the next time you are in town so we can repeat your good experience.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

I always chose the extended stay when looking for a hotel room. I like the fact that they have smoking rooms and you dont have to go out in the cold to smoke but you can stay in the comfort of your room. Very comfortable place to stay...I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank hdgs72

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our property. Our hotel is totally commited to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through the doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; its tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.
Once again, the entire staff and I at our hotel thank you for your kind words, and we'd love to see you in the future.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

The cold weather brought us to the Extended Stay due to problems with the electricity (yes, I paid the bill). The hotel was very accomodating, Matt? (the Irish guy) was really nice. We didn't really have any contact much of the staff there but I did not at any time feel that we could not approach them. The room was clean and the hotel was generally quite. I was not happy with the bed, it was a little stiff. Our room was fully stocked with towels and other necessary supplies. Overall, the stay was good and if I had to recommend a short or "extended" stay hotel to someone for the price, depending on the individual's needs or standards, it would be this one.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ReeEm0402

I have recently received a copy of your review, and I wanted to take a moment to respond. I wanted to start by apologizing for the uncomfortable bed. Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accomodations, I was troubled to hear your remarks about the bed in your suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can make our hotel better in the future. I also wanted to take this time to thank you for your positive comments about our staff member. I hope we have addressed your bed concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any of our Extended Stay locations in the future.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

good service and very helpful staff thanks sarah & kudevia really enjoyed my stay there except for my water was not that hot in room 320 rooms were clean heat and air worked great i will be staying there when i visit dayton

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Latoya W
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Thanks so much for staying, very nice to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

As a Truck Driver I travel across the country and I just wanted a hotel that will satisfy my needs and somewhere I can park my truck. While I was in Ohio.I came across Extended Stay Hotel. The staff was very friendy,respectful,and very helpful.The rooms were very clean and cozy. The bed was very comfortable. The restaurants there were within walking distance.and the staff didn't mind me parking my truck there. The property looks satisfactory inside and out. Overall I've enjoyed my stay there and I would recommend this hotel to other truck drivers traveling to the Dayton area.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Thanks for taking time to fill out a review for us. We really appreciate your kind words and recommending us to others in our area. I'm happy to know that we made a good impression on you and we are glad you will be using us in the future. Again thanks for your wonderful review.

Reviewed 23 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013