“This Place is Pretty Decent”

Extended Stay America - Dayton - North
Ranked #20 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The folks at the front desk were pretty nice, the room (which was too close to the lobby) was clean.
I normally like Extended Stay Inns due to the full size kitchen each room offers.

There are several very good restaurants and stores in the general area.

There is easy access to the interstate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Bill - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service our staff provided and your room, especially the kitchen. As well, it is great to read that you liked our hotel's location.

We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Dayton - North

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful experience. The front desk personnel where great. Only too a few minutes and I was in my room.

The room was super. Clean and well appointed. Full refrigerator, 2 burner stove, microwave, coffee maker and a toaster. Even dishes and flatware. Almost made me wish I was staying longer. I felt like I was at home rather than in a hotel.

I would recommend this chain to anyone I know who is traveling. I have rarely come across a better value in a hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Extended stay America Dayton North was a perfect place for me to stay. Great staff, clean rooms and hotel. So welcoming. Thank you to the Manager and entire staff! I will return each time I am back in Dayton!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Used Priceline Express Deal - booked 15 minutes prior to arrival - PL booked Smoking room - bad choice by them fixed by Extended Stay at Registration. Nothing fancy but everything was average or above except cost which was very low. Could have had breakfast at Golden Corral across road with total under $50.00. If I had to be somewhere for a week, I can't think of a better deal than this.

Room Tip: Use Priceline Name Your Own or EXPRESS deals - saved big time with both.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Tried to stay here and didn't make it past the initial check in process. The carpets in the hallways were very dirty and worn, and the first room they assigned to me was wide open to the rest of the hotel (like the door was propped open). The second room they showed me wasn't very good either. Wound up staying at the Drury Inn located in the adjoining parking lot.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am very sorry that the rooms you were provided did not meet your expectations. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we are working to enhance our offerings, using feedback like yours as a resource.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Please feel free to contact me directly, at dnt2@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This was my third stay at this location and each time I found the staff to be very friendly. The rooms are very nice. The location is great, right at the expressway. There's a fuel center and car wash nearby and pleanty of places in the area to dine and shop.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo