“Best Hotel I ever Stayed...!!!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #22 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
“Best Hotel I ever Stayed...!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We check-in late night probably due to we couldn't find a decant hotel nearby our route. Finally we found a nice looking Hotel (Quality Inn and Suites) and walk-in for a room. Night Staff was pleasant and very helpful, fast check inn and wonderfull greetings. Room was quite nice and fresh aroma. Breakfast in morning was a good meal. In a nutshell, I would love to stay once more in this place.

Room Tip: Take rooms on third floor it would feel like u are in heaven.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Darpan p

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

It is a good hotel for the price. It is clean, and the breakfast was good. My only complaint was the sheets, they are very old and thin. But the bed was comfortable, so I was happy. I will stay again the next time I an in town.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Checked in and wrong room # written on our room keys, ok accidents happen. We arrived to our room only to find a dirty sock on the nightstand and a keycard in the bathroom from previous guest? Hotel is close to I 75 and lots of restaurants. That evening came back to room and our keycard did not work. Went down to desk and told them. They swore up and down I wasn't trying the right room. I knew it was correct because I put do not disturb sign up before leaving. Went back up to my floor and to the room THEY said I was in and it was empty. Went back to desk from 3rd floor to 1st and I was questioned again what room I thought I was supposed to be in. I went back up to the room and receptionist met me there to open the door to my room and would you believe I was right! This was a pain at 11:30 at night. Breakfast was good and area clean.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank A E
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel and it was just ok, the rooms were standard, the beds were hard and the breakfast was average. The hotel has a good location however I did not like the abandon hotel behind it. There are lots of restaurants nearby which was convenient and the indoor pool was nice but I would say it is not heated to a comfortable temperature. I did really appreciate the front desk person Janet; she went out of her way to accommodate our needs. She also gave us some good advice on things to do in the city. I hope the owner of this hotel appreciates the front desk staff because she is one of the few positives at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Davenport, Iowa
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed here one night for a wedding. It was a nice hotel, reasonably priced. In close proximity to many restaurants and night life. The front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again. The room we had was very spacious and well maintained.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Ohio
Reviewed 20 January 2014

The staff who handled my initial reservation was very nice. However, I never got the requested email confirmations. I contacted the hotel the next morning and asked for confirmations. They did not come through, called again. Got them, they were incorrect. Called again. Was told I had to reserve a suite in order to get a microwave/refrigerator. So I did so. One regular room with two queens, one accessible suite. Arrived at 3:00 PM. Parking lot and sidewalks not plowed/shoveled. My spouse had to shovel the walk. Got to our two rooms. One was correct, second one was not a suite. However, learned all their rooms have a microwave/refrigerator. Decided to stay in the regular king room. Front desk clerk promised me we would not be charged the upgrade suite price. However, our initial invoice was for the upgrade. ( would like to point out the front desk staff also had NO idea that the hotel even had an accessible room) Would also like to mention the staff member who I spoke to on the telephone who " upgraded our room" misrepresented himself as the manager. Found out later he was a two day a week part time employee. Summary, after much hackling, we got our bills corrected.

The rooms were clean. The bed very hard. The coffee pot/tray location provided no outlet. Had to move it to the little table. Alarm clock in room didn't work. Photo of breakfast bar shows a variety of fruit. They only provided apples. Scrambled egg was cold, and hard around the edge. ( nasty)

There is more I could write, but you get the picture. Only bright spot was the initial employee I spoke to, Selena. She also helped resolve the invoice bill with what I believe was an owner or manager, who originally argued with me that weekends were more money. ( my reservation was for a Friday night, price I was originally quoted was for a Friday night) Bottom line, many other choices for hotels in this area. This one has questionable management and customer service.

Oh...foul odor in refrigerator.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have such high ceilings everything echoes. It was like staying in a tall cave. Ma...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
jacksonville
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Came in late & tired. Front desk staff Janet was very friendly, helpful, & accommodating. Room was fine, good price. Breakfast was standard fare, but decent variety. Janet was nice to give us some traveling advice the next morning. Nearby restraunt very good. New TVs.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple