“Average hotel at good price”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #22 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
“Average hotel at good price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

This hotel is your average hotel at a good price. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. The only thing was the timer on the hot tub needed to be fixed. But overall a good place to stay with friendly people.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Stratford, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Arrived in the north of Dayton, needing a hotel room for just one night, everything was booked up except for this hotel. Nice desk person. The rate was good. The bed comfortable enough. There is breakfast included. Pool. The area is filled with restaurants you can walk to. On a personal note, I was disappointed that by mistake, I left a dress in the closet. My bad! Once in Nashville, I called this hotel but the dress was gone and no one turned it in. They said they would talk to housekeeping. We stopped in on our way back home days later and still they were no help saying housekeeping was gone for the day. Needless to say we stayed at another hotel down the street!

Room Tip: Hwy is right there, so ask for a room at the back for a quieter stay
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Clyde, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

After hours of searching and debating we decided to stay here due to its location to all the things we had planned for the weekend.
Pros: Great front desk. Very helpful and accommodating.
Cons: Found empty beer can / bottle in cabinet which means they never cleaned it out. It is a pet friendly hotel so it is not uncommon to hear dogs barking when walking down the hall.
Overall hotel was a good value and within walking distance of several restaurants. Also pool was nice.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We check-in late night probably due to we couldn't find a decant hotel nearby our route. Finally we found a nice looking Hotel (Quality Inn and Suites) and walk-in for a room. Night Staff was pleasant and very helpful, fast check inn and wonderfull greetings. Room was quite nice and fresh aroma. Breakfast in morning was a good meal. In a nutshell, I would love to stay once more in this place.

Room Tip: Take rooms on third floor it would feel like u are in heaven.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Darpan p
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

It is a good hotel for the price. It is clean, and the breakfast was good. My only complaint was the sheets, they are very old and thin. But the bed was comfortable, so I was happy. I will stay again the next time I an in town.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Checked in and wrong room # written on our room keys, ok accidents happen. We arrived to our room only to find a dirty sock on the nightstand and a keycard in the bathroom from previous guest? Hotel is close to I 75 and lots of restaurants. That evening came back to room and our keycard did not work. Went down to desk and told them. They swore up and down I wasn't trying the right room. I knew it was correct because I put do not disturb sign up before leaving. Went back up to my floor and to the room THEY said I was in and it was empty. Went back to desk from 3rd floor to 1st and I was questioned again what room I thought I was supposed to be in. I went back up to the room and receptionist met me there to open the door to my room and would you believe I was right! This was a pain at 11:30 at night. Breakfast was good and area clean.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank A E
Dayton, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel and it was just ok, the rooms were standard, the beds were hard and the breakfast was average. The hotel has a good location however I did not like the abandon hotel behind it. There are lots of restaurants nearby which was convenient and the indoor pool was nice but I would say it is not heated to a comfortable temperature. I did really appreciate the front desk person Janet; she went out of her way to accommodate our needs. She also gave us some good advice on things to do in the city. I hope the owner of this hotel appreciates the front desk staff because she is one of the few positives at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family