“Spooktacular”
Review of Ghostlight Coffee

Ghostlight Coffee
Ranked #1 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Dayton
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The name of this coffee shop caught my eye while searching tripadvisor, so we stopped to fuel my caffine addiction. There is magic in this hidden gem. From the moment you enter in the side door you want to spend some time there, its electic, inviting and a touch artisan in their homemade syups and chocolate. The staff of fun, knowledge and clearly loved working there. The barista made a custom blend mocha for me of hazelnut and cinnamon....heaven, delicioius heaven...Seriously, worth the stop, they have some great flavor combinations, so refreshing from the pumkin spice latte world!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Please check out this great spot in downtown Dayton. My wife has always wanted a latte with a leaf designed in the froth and was delighted when the barista finished her drink with one. Take a day off from work and check out wheat penny up the street for lunch and finish with coffee at the Ghost light.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We visited for coffee and a small breakfast. Having never visited before the lady assisting us was informative about what they had to offer. I got the earl grey tea and a bagel. I sampled the oatmeal and the pumpkin coffee. Everything was very good. The only margin of error was that I had to repeatedly ask for items like a knife and plate for my bagel, etc. Still the best coffee in Dayton!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

If you're ever around the University of Dayton, You have to stop and get coffee at the ghost light. Friendly service, great coffee, and a friendly atmosphere. If you like your coffee a unique way....just ask. They are there to give you an experience. If you are there on the weekend, stop by for live music in the evening.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

On Friday night we saw two excellent musicians here. We were surprised to find that this wasn't too crowded. The coffee and tea were flavorful. But what a great and intimate way to see an artist! We are already watching the schedule for more shows to enjoy here.