“Good burgers with great toppings”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #39 of 760 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: American
“Good burgers with great toppings”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Been here a couple times & it keeps getting better. The Buckeye burger was very good with the fried onions & banana pepper rings. Unique flavor. The smash fries are good too but I still think the need to be thicker to taste more potato. Very good though.

Boonville, Indiana, United States
“Love This Burger!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Made a repeat visit to the Dayton Smashburger and it was just as fabulous as I had remembered, now my favorite hamburger of all time! (I think their secret is in the "marinade" used on the burgers/and the quality of the beef). I had the mushroom Swiss with a side of fries drizzzled with rosemary and olive oil. Others in my group enjoyed the sweet potato fries and the fried pepper rings. They also raved about the black bean burger and the jalapeno burger. I like the casual, but "step above" a fast food restaurant. Please, please consider building a Smashburger in Evansville, Indiana.

• Visited September 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“My son's favorite”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My son, a self-proclaimed burger connoisseur, loves this place. Their burgers are certainly on a par with any in town. Service is efficient. Prices not unreasonable. Outdoor dining option is appreciated.

Visited August 2013
Williamsburg, IN
“One of my favorite fast food restaurants”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My first experience with Smashburger was in Denver when I just happened to pass by the storefront while shopping on a business trip. I decided to try it since we did not have this chain on the east coast. I was delighted with the variety of burgers and sides. I frequently fly into Dayton, Ohio on my way to Indiana and my favorite stop is Smashburger. I still enjoy deciding what toppings I want on my burger and selecting the sides that are a bit above the usual plain French fries offered my most burger chains. However, what I find most appealing is the 100% Certified Angus Beef that is used in each and every burger.

• Visited August 2013
Madison, Alabama
“Smashburger Has a Very "Smashing" Burger”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This restaurant is absolutely fantastic! I have one near my home in Madison, and I came over here after semi-finals and prelims for the WGI 2013 World Championships and ordered my usual Smashburger. Their jalapenos are extremely hot, so be careful when you ask for them. For me personally, they were WAY too hot, but I know others like it hot so I can't really complain. Overall, great restaurant, and I hope to be back.

• Visited April 2013