“Not worth the price.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
dayton
“Not worth the price.”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Ordered grilled chicken bacon and while it was good....definitely not worth the price. Friends burgers looked good and they have skinny fries that looked amazing. Service was fast. You wait in line, order and someone delivers it to your table. Not very good set up as the line winded around so people were standing next to my table while we ate. Kinda gross looking at people butts while we ate. Will not got back.

“You have to try it!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I had never heard of Smash burgers before today but I have to say that I was amazed at how great the food was. This is a must visit on every trip to Dayton going forward ..

Dayton, Ohio
“Best Burgers Ever!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I love love love the burgers at this place. The store that is closest to me is the one near the University of Dayton. The burgers are simply tasty and juicy and one of the best burgers I have ever eaten. Side items are great too! Stop by and have one of the best burgers ever!

Visited November 2013
“Best Truffle Burgers and Fries in Town!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

For fast food, this restaurant (been to 3 Smashburgers in Dayton) serves up friendly service along with fantastic burgers and chicken and fries. My husband and I particularly have an affinity for there truffle burger (or can get it as a grilled or crispy chicken) with mushrooms. The truffle sauce is truly special. We tend to get extra sauce to dip our fries in it. The "smash sauce" is olive oil, garlic and rosemary which is very good on their regular fries. Their sweet potato fries are also very tasty. (Note: we like thin cut and crispy fries and that is what they make here.) The bottom of the receipts almost always gives you a chance to fill out a survey and get free fries - love it! They also give a military discount which I think is very honoring to our military.

• Visited January 2014
Cleves, Ohio
“Wish they were closer home”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

When coming down to visit family in the area we always try to stop here. The burgers and fries are excellent. Never had a bad experience.