“Great spot for studying or a date!”

Winans Chocolate & Coffee
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Dayton
Benicia, California
“Great spot for studying or a date!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I usually hang out in the Beavercreek location, but the Miamisburg/Centerville location is fantastic as well. The staff is engaging and friendly, they remember me by name. They have amazing coffees in exotic flavors that they infuse themselves such as Maine blueberry (tastes like a blueberry muffin!). The chocolate is incredible and is hand made. I will often go in the afternoon to read or study and can have some coffee. Once I am done I can relax with a glass of wine and some chocolate. They also have a full liquor bar. They often have a Groupon available and my husband and I have bought the vouchers and taken other couples out wine and chocolate tasting. They also offer military discounts. Prices are very reasonable

• Visited April 2014

DeWitt, Michigan
“Yum Yum Yum”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

They have a great selection of chocolate and I stopped in for the sugar free chocolate covered raisins and they did not disappoint, they were delicious. I'm glad I am visiting and don't live near it could be addictive.

Visited April 2014
Miamisburg, Ohio
“Best place to munch some chocolate with wine”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Chocolate lovers bored at home then just come over here to munch a variety of chocolate along with wine..the lady over there was very kind and helpful too.

• Visited February 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“The blueberry cremes :9”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Best chocolate in Dayton, hands down. This place draws me in every time I go past it. I just can't resist those blueberry cremes.

Visited February 2014
Centerville, Ohio
1,741 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,971 helpful votes
“Dark chocolate!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

If we are visiting either Bonefish or Bravo's, my wife expects a treat from Winans.

It must be dark chocolate, and she must have 1/2 pound of mixed chocolates.

Visited July 2013