“Always a good meal”

Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
“Always a good meal”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Went for the buy one bring one deal. Two meals for $~13 is a steal. Both meals were very good as always and the soup and breadsticks were also. I know there are better Italian restaurants out there but for the money Olive Garden can't be beat.

Visited November 2013

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Enjoyed the new menu items”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The service was a little slow here, but I liked the new items on the menu. I have not been to an Olive Garden in some time!

Visited October 2013
Copley, Ohio, United States
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I really enjoyed my dining experiences at Olive Garden. Since I was alone, I ended up sitting at the bar the majority of my visits and the bartenders did a great job of keeping my soup bowls filled! Good atmosphere and good attention to detail was prevalent throughout my visits.

Visited September 2013
“Uneven”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We've had some good dinner experiences here and some not so good. Wait staff sometimes seems very inadequate in number. On a couple occasions, entree portions were laughably small. On other occasions, we had no complaints at all. As a result, our visits have diminished in number.

Visited November 2012
“HORRIBLE!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here for lunch on Labor Day. We have eaten at this particular locations several times through out the years and the food and service have always been good. However, that is no longer the case. The past few months has seen a significant decline in service and the quality of the food. Our last visit the restaurant wasn't busy,it took forever to get our drinks and our server just didn't seem to care. We had salad and soup and it was awful! The salad was old and brown with unripe nasty tomatoes and barely any dressing. The bread sticks were cold and doughy. We had barely taken our first bite of salad and our server brings us our soup. When I told him that we weren't ready for our soup,he acted annoyed and took the soup back. When we were ready for our soup,after barely eating the terrible salad he brought our soup. I had the minestrone and my husband had the soup with the sausage and potatoes. They were both awful! Mine tasted like bland canned tomatoes and my husband's was literally hot water, half boiled potato and sausage. How do you mess up salad and soup? We will not go back to this location! This is also the first time we haven't tipped because of the terrible service! This location needs serious service and food quality overhaul!

Visited September 2013

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!