“Well prepared food at a reasonable price.”
Review of Hazel Grille & Tavern - CLOSED

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dayton, Ohio
“Well prepared food at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Hazel Grille and Tavern is in a former chain restaurant. The new owners have done little to refurbish or update the interior. A coat of paint on the seats and tables would help. On the plus side, my lunch was well prepared and service was prompt. The restaurant is located close to the Dayton Mall and an easy drive from the I 675, I 75 interchange.

• Visited January 2014

Germantown, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hazel Grille and Tavern...they don't care what customers think of the place.”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

1st time there today...Supposed Mgr....didn't know how to make a Cosmo.
Why not?
He also scolded a server at the bar .....unprofessional.

Total silence...no music or tv's wih sound playing.
One male server tho...very nice
Maybe try again

Wrote the review above and their comment back to me was Don't 'waiste' your money
(Their misspellings)

Guess that means they don't want me to come back?!?!?!
I have NVER in my 45 yrs of life.....had a place say that to me. And it's a shame....cause the food was good....but I will NVER go back...tho I would have til they said that.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank LilRedHead2014
Melbourne, Florida
“Open Christmas Day!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We just ate here yesterday and being from out of town, our options were limited on Xmas day.
Needless to say, the owner was friendly (along with the staff) and food was solid with a very fair price. It reminded me of good home style cooking and we all tried something different.
I will certainly return on my next trip to the area and try some of the other menu items (also, the menu is huge, which is great for families).

• Visited December 2013
Dayton
“Early Breakfast”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I went there on Saturday morning because I was looking for some breakfast and Golden Corral wasn't open yet. I was the only one there but it was just 7am. I ordered one of their three egg omelets that came with home fries and toast. I was impressed by the size/quality of the omelet. It was good. The location is in a former Max and Irma's and you can see they didn't change some of the former's inside but the walls are nicely painted and the server was friendly. The price was great for the omelet. $7.99 with $2.99 for four pieces of bacon. I look forward to going back to see if the lunch is as good or more of the breakfast.

• Visited December 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Experience”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

The food was bland, over priced and the cook doesn't know how to cook chicken. Would not be surprised if this doesn't last another 6 months.

1 Thank Redsjw11