“The eggplant parmesan was fantastic!”
Review of Bravo Restaurant

Bravo Restaurant
Ranked #96 of 826 Restaurants in Dayton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I had dinner with a friend at Bravo's because she was craving their salmon salad. She was delighted with her selection (it looked wonderful and she said it was delicious). The eggplant parmesan I ordered was fantastic. It came with a side of pasta which did't hit the mark so I left it on my plate (it had a strange taste). I'm sure if I had asked for something else, I would have been obliged since the service was excellent. We were offered some dessert options but both of us had to pass since our meals were quite satisfying.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Quality has dropped. Pasta dried out on top. Surely waiter. Slow service. Kitchen workers seemed upset. Bravo used to consistently good. What the heck happened?

Reviewed 28 August 2017

First time at a Bravo and was pleased. Server was very helpful and friendly. Menu offers something for everyone. Pasta was very fresh and tasty. Salads are crisp and very cold. Entree portions are huge - enough to share. Overall, a good experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Went on a Friday night. Very slow which is surprising for a Friday night. Service was slow and food was Ok. I love the salad with Parmesan Dressing and it barely had any on it. I Was disappointed in the food and service

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Service was attentive and pleasant and the food was very good. I ordered the Crispy Chicken Sandwich and could only eat half of it. The French Fries, while seasoned Fries, were excellent. (I don't usually care for seasoned Fries.)

Been to Bravo Restaurant? Share your experiences!