“Very good pizza”

Joe's Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 771 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

My normal preference is my pizza, which is not Joe's but I really liked their pizza! Good crust that is not too doughy, very good sauce, and friendly staff. The atmosphere isn't anything special but it works for just a lunch outing. Would recommend.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

this is the best pizza place in town, i been eating at joes since i was a kid and now i love taking my kids there. i would highly reccomend that everyone try there jumbo pepperoni 5 star

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I grew up 2 blocks from Joe's. The pizza was great back then and great now. I love to get a pizza with peperoni, sausage, mushrooms, double onions (they are always are sweet onions), and banana peppers. They used to be open until 3 or 4 AM, but now I am not up that late, so I go around 6PM in evening. This is soooo much better than any other pizza I have had. (Barnaby's in Belmont Ave came close)

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Being in the military I been all over the US and have been asked if I know Joes Pizza. Everyone knows of or have had one the best Pizzas in the United States.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

We had a work lunch and someone picked up the pizzas. I liked Joe's pizza because this is how I like pizza: thinner crust, lighter sauce, small and crisp pepperoni slices. We had a supreme, a cheese and a pepperoni, I tried them all and really liked them. I would definitely order or visit Joe's again.