“The Last Supper Club In Dayton, Ohio”
Review of Paragon Club

Paragon Club
Ranked #30 of 761 Restaurants in Dayton
Price range: US$25 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are an independently owned and operated business serving our community for the past 39 years. We focus every day on ensuring quality, consistency, and cleanliness in everything we do. Being that the definition of our name 'Paragon' means a symbol of excellence, it truly represents the example we are setting in every aspect from the guests, to the cuisine, to our staff. We look forward to hosting you and your guests soon. Thank you, The Paragon Supper Club
Dayton, Ohio
“The Last Supper Club In Dayton, Ohio”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

One of the BEST places to eat in Dayton. The service is outstanding. Their drinks are poured with a heavy hand. Listening to a piano while you eat is so relaxing. Ordered a prime rib and didn't need a knife......it was so tender. Portions are quit large, you can share.

After we enjoyed the nice bar. Really a nice place to socialize.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Randy S

Clayton, Ohio
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We have been going to The Paragon for over 20 years, usually for special occasions. Although fairly pricey, the steaks are some of the best around. The steaks would be hard to beat in any city. I highly recommend the bone in filet. The french onion soup is also very good as it is not as salty as some other soups that I have had in other restaurants. We almost always take some of our food home as there is always plenty to eat. This is not the fastest place in the world, but it is not meant to be. It is a place to enjoy a cocktail, great food and relax with family and friends.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank dkhcpa
Dayton, Ohio
“Excellent steak”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The Paragon Club is an outstanding place to have a steak! I have been several times and each meal (for all involved) has been excellent. The service is very good and the prices are reasonable for a good quality steak house. If you are looking for a cheap steak, you probably should consider a chain. The decorating style is old-school supper club---wood paneling, traditional booths and tables etc. Even though is is a little dated it is clean and comfortable. Great choice for friends or business.

“Outstanding”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Food was outstanding, service was great and the ambience magnificent. Dining at this restaurant was a wonderful experience which will be repeated by this reviewer many times in the future. I note that several reviews complained that the cost was excessive or, as one reviewer said "pricey". Actually I would describe the cost of dinner and drinks to be no more than moderate. Keep in mind that you get what you pay for.

Dayton, OH
“Does not justify the price”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This was my first and last trip to the Paragon. The service was mediocre and the food was underwhelming, especially considering the price. I had the veal Oscar and the bearnaise sauce was so heavy on the terregon that the veal and crab could not be tasted. My wife had the calfs liver which was badly undercooked, especially since my wife ordered it medium well. My salad was drenched in dressing and my wife's seven layer salad, (which cost four dollars extra) was unremarkable. My martini was badly watered down. The only positive was the onion soup, which was excellent.