“I can't believe they call that pizza” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, Fast food
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Cincinnati, Ohio
“I can't believe they call that pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

In some spots, our pizza was soggy. It was like part of the crust was frozen when they cooked it, or it wasn't fully proofed. I won't return. If you want good pizza, go to The Flying Pizza!

Visited March 2013

Quinebaug, Connecticut
“We had it delivered - big mistake!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013 via mobile

When we visit Dayton from our home in Connecticut, one meal is always a pizza from Cassano's. this time, we made the mistake of asking for a delivery. We ordered 4 puzzas for the group. They told us it would be 45 min to an hour.

An hour later, two cold pizzas arrived. The driver went back to get the two left behind. Meanwhile, we called to tell them that we wanted the two forgotten pizzas to be remade and warm. The driver brought the two cold pizzas that he previously forgot. We sent them back.

Much later, he showed up with two remade warm pizzas...and was happy to tell us we would get a $15 discount. The bill was actually discounted $8 which was 15%, not $15.

This is NOT the Cassano's I remember and used to love.

New Lebanon, Ohio
“This USED to be the best place for subs and pizza!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

The restaurant used salt on the bottom of the pizza crust to keep it from sticking in the oven and it made the pizza inedible. I got a sub sandwich another time and it was nothing like I remember from my childhood. Skimpy on ingredients and the bun wasn't much bigger than a large hot dog bun. Yuck!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful Historic Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

Cassano's Pizza goes back to my childhood days in Dayton Ohio. Now when I come to visit from Atlanta, I occassionally have the time to dine here before I leave. The food is great and the pizza is unique...thin crust and wonderful ingredients!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Portia B
Tennessee
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

Always a good pizza everytime we order from them. We also like the bonelessbarbeque chicken wings. Love the thin crust especially the pepperoni!

Visited August 2012

Been to Cassano's Pizza King? Share your experiences!