“Failed to Deliver”

Ron's Pizza
Ranked #304 of 827 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I went to the website to see how to place an order for delivery. I called the number for deliver (there are two numbers on their site?) and was hastily told to call another number. I called the other number and they told me to call the first number. I laughed it off and told them that the first number had sent me to them. I was impatiently told that they had already stopped delivering for the day - at 2:30pm and told that I would have to wait until after 4pm to have an order delivered. I'm not sure which number I would need to call. The woman on the phone sounded like she had better things to do. Really terrible experience. I don't think I'll try again.

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Ron's Pizza is one of my all time favorite pizza places! I always get the pepperoni and bacon pizza. They load it up with crispy, greasy, REAL bacon! Most pizza places give you chewy bacon that you wonder if it's even the real deal, but not Ron's! Not only is the pizza delicious, but if you place an order for delivery, they will deliver beer with it too!!! Amazing pizza and cold beer at your doorstep, what more can you ask for?!?!

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Had a great family dinner. Charming location near the river in a neat old building. The baked lasagna is excellent. Will be returning for sure.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

Ron's is a very small chain that prepares a New York pizza several ways.

We like the double sausage pizza, and the sauce and cheese is fine.

2  Thank SavantIII_11
Reviewed 8 April 2015

We decided to mix up our usual pizza with something new and try Ron's. While the pizza was not bad, I did not think it was anything very special. I also ordered the Meatball sub, which like the pizza was nothing I would go out of my way for. My kid did rave about the baked lasagna. Basically it's not a bad place, but it will not be high on my call list for pizza.

Been to Ron's Pizza? Share your experiences!