“As always......awesome!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 12 May 2013

My husband had the deep dish pizza which was unexpected but he loved it! Of course the garlic knots is my ultimate favorite but the pasta is unbelievable as well.

There are newer reviews for Troni's Pizza & Restaurant

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Some friends wanted to dine here. It is just a small, unassuming place in a strip mall, so I never thought of going here, but I was surprised. The food was not as I have had in Italy, but surprisingly not bad. My shrimp francese over linguini was tastyand very well prepared as were the salads and bread. Service was very good. The pizzas at other tables looked very good and were New York style with the thin crust that I like. I guess I will be going back for one of those.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Have gone to Troni's several times. Every time the food was excellent. About the only complaint I have is there is no 'small' pizza and I have to overeat. But it's so good I keep going.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Locals told us about this place. My husband and I love thin crust pizza. This is it! It's not a crispy crust (the type we normally like) but a thin chewy crust which we really liked too! We ordered the mushroom and pepperoni large pizza. We also ordered salads; I got the garden with house Italian vinegarette and my husband had the Greek salad. We were pleased how crisp the lettuce was and my husbands salad was huge with lots of fresh feta cheese. The dressing was excellent for both salads! They also brought out warm bread rolls with fresh garlic on them. The rolls were fabulous and something you don't see anymore restaurants serve! It's their signature rolls! The pizza came out fresh and hot! We ate the whole thing! They have a nice variety of wines and beers to choose from. Great family owned business. Our server always had a big smile and she was on top of everything!! Will definitely go back!

1  Thank Jrpatterson
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Great food, very good service. Just like a small restuarant in Italy. Every time we go te food is great. it is not American/Italian. It is Italian.

1  Thank 09Lisa09