“Best New York style pizza in the Dayton area”

Troni's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 748 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Waynesville, Ohio, USA
“Best New York style pizza in the Dayton area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

We have been getting pizzas here for the past year and finally stopped searching for better ones because this place has the best! I grew up in NJ and I think Troni's is better than any of them I have had in the past.

• Visited September 2013

Dayton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best little Italian place in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

Everything I've ever had at Troni's has been great. My favorites are the lasagna and NY-style pizza. The garlicky bread knots are a treat. The salads could have a few for veggies for color and taste (they are mostly lettuce) but they are always crispy and fresh.

• Visited August 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“As always......awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

My husband had the deep dish pizza which was unexpected but he loved it! Of course the garlic knots is my ultimate favorite but the pasta is unbelievable as well.

• Visited May 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“A surprise”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

Some friends wanted to dine here. It is just a small, unassuming place in a strip mall, so I never thought of going here, but I was surprised. The food was not as I have had in Italy, but surprisingly not bad. My shrimp francese over linguini was tastyand very well prepared as were the salads and bread. Service was very good. The pizzas at other tables looked very good and were New York style with the thin crust that I like. I guess I will be going back for one of those.

• Visited March 2013
Houston, TX
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

Have gone to Troni's several times. Every time the food was excellent. About the only complaint I have is there is no 'small' pizza and I have to overeat. But it's so good I keep going.

Been to Troni's Pizza & Restaurant? Share your experiences!