“Absolutely Delicious!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
“Absolutely Delicious!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Several years ago, a coworker of mine introduced me to Troni's. I'm certainly glad she did. This place has the best-quality pizza in Dayton. My best friend is from NYC and hard to please when the pizza doesn't come from w/in the NY city limits; but, he loves this pizza and comes here on a regular basis. They have a lot of wonderful dishes, but it's hard for me to tear myself away from the pepperoni pizza. When our gang decides to go out for pizza, there's only one name--Troni's!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Orful_Octopus

Centerville, Ohio
1,746 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 4,022 helpful votes
“Troni’s is staffed by a family that gained culinary skills cooking in Italy”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Troni’s is pure “Mom and Pop” Italian. The family owns or manages 4-5 neighborhood Italian restaurant in the Dayton area, and most prepare great pasta, Strombolis, calzones and pizza.

Our favorite lunch visit is a HUGE calzone, and we pay extra to add a Bolognese sauce. We like that the cooks can of “off menu.”

September is a bit warm, and so is the interior of the restaurant.

Troni’s is staffed by a family that gained culinary skills cooking in Italy, so even if some family members are not Italian make no mistake Troni’s prepares excellent Italian meals.

We are more inclined to visit for lunch than dinner, and find the lunch and dinner menu prices to be very reasonable. Troni’s provides a limited wine and beer menu at reasonable prices.

• Visited September 2013
6 Thank SavantIII_11
Waynesville, Ohio, USA
“Best New York style pizza in the Dayton area”
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

We have been getting pizzas here for the past year and finally stopped searching for better ones because this place has the best! I grew up in NJ and I think Troni's is better than any of them I have had in the past.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best little Italian place in town”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Everything I've ever had at Troni's has been great. My favorites are the lasagna and NY-style pizza. The garlicky bread knots are a treat. The salads could have a few for veggies for color and taste (they are mostly lettuce) but they are always crispy and fresh.

• Visited August 2013
“As always......awesome!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

My husband had the deep dish pizza which was unexpected but he loved it! Of course the garlic knots is my ultimate favorite but the pasta is unbelievable as well.

• Visited May 2013