“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stumbled upon this place while visiting a park in Kettering. It almost goes unnoticed on the side of the road. As we stepped inside we realized we found something special with the décor and listening to the family speak in Italian to each other. Our service was great, the atmosphere was very relaxing and they were able to accommodate our large group of 15 with no problem. We ordered 3 different pizzas and everyone in our group loved them and the garlic knots were amazing!! Not to mention the prices were VERY reasonable. My bill for 4 people was around 20 dollars!! We are excited to go back and try their other menu options.

Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I've been going to this place for years and it is amazing. My grandmother was born and raised in Italy and this is the closest she has found to real Italian pizza!

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Found the place via trip advisor and we will definitely be going back. Pizza was great, pasta was delicious. Salad was average. Garlic rolls were good but the garlic was too bitter. Servers could be more attentive but food made up for lack of attention.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We eat pizza somewhere different every week for Family Night and Troni's was on my list. We enjoyed our pizza - NY style and yummy. We also tried a stromboli; it was good but not as good as my gold standard (OIP in Mill Hall, PA). The toppings were delicious and the sauce was not too sweet, not too runny not too chunky. Just right. We will definitely be back and this time we want to try some pasta.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Several years ago, a coworker of mine introduced me to Troni's. I'm certainly glad she did. This place has the best-quality pizza in Dayton. My best friend is from NYC and hard to please when the pizza doesn't come from w/in the NY city limits; but, he loves this pizza and comes here on a regular basis. They have a lot of wonderful dishes, but it's hard for me to tear myself away from the pepperoni pizza. When our gang decides to go out for pizza, there's only one name--Troni's!

1  Thank Orful_Octopus